Junior Network EngineerView more
We are always looking for talented and motivated employees to help the company grow. Even if you don’t find the particular job you are looking for, you can still complete an application by filling in the fields below and clicking ‘Send’.
Established in 2011, Shinka has become a key player in the field of security and IT infrastructure. Shinka is a Japanese word meaning ‘evolution’, a term particularly appropriate to the IT world where tools and processes are constantly evolving. Mastering this development is at the heart of our mission, which is to improve, rationalize and secure the IT operations of our customers.
Customer satisfaction, commitment, professionalism and team spirit are the core values of our company. To achieve this, the Shinka IT team has some fundamental rules:
- Quick response to all customer requests to offer the best solutions as soon as possible and at the best cost.
- The personal commitment of our employees in all their tasks allowing the best follow-up of our interventions.
- Effective processing of all our tasks.
- And finally, very high rate of availability.
Our team is made up of around thirty highly qualified and certified experts. This high level of expertise is constantly updated through training, certifications and through our internal training centre with the aim of always offering the best solutions to our customers. When you join Shinka, an ever growing company since its creation in 2011, you’ll be to forming part of a young, dynamic team on a personal scale that places the well-being of its employees at the heart of its priorities.
A team that will make you feel at home!
When you join Shinka, you will gain:
- Solid training — The company needs experts and provides the necessary resources to grow the teams. Shinka will send you to the best possible courses in Belgium and abroad.
- Your colleagues will be invaluable — you will be doing more than just joining a company. You will join a group of friends that has continued to grow since 2011.
- Coaching for performance — whether it's a group bonus or a personal goal, Shinka will be sure to create opportunities to thank you and make you feel appreciated.
A staff turnover close to zero since 2011 is proof that all best possible working conditions have been implemented to achieve common objectives.
Are you bursting with ideas? Are you resilient and do you work well independently? Do you always work hard to boost your results? Do you enjoy building relationships with your colleagues and clients? Don’t wait any longer. Send us your application now!